0

(First) Five Favorites!

Posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

As part of my new attempt to get myself writing every. single. day., (aka one of the main reasons for this blog), I have decided to join some link ups.

Scary, grown-up world I'm living in now!

So, joining Hallie, here are my hump-day Five Favorites:

1. Dr. Pepper & Triple Sec, because who doesn't need another good drink to settle on when she gets home from one job and has to start another job at home approximately 10 minutes later? No judgement for drinking in the office -- when your office is your home.

Apparently no one else drinks just Triple Sec & DP? This has cranberry juice added.
2. These sandals from Target, because who doesn't love a cheap-o pair of sandals that will get you through the length of the summer with ease? Plus they are fancy enough to dress up with a skirt or dress or down with shorts and a tee. Love them.
hello lovelies

3. The Bloglovin' app for iPhones (and probably Androids?) everywhere, because I am becoming slowly obsessed with a lot of you strangers out there on the internet and your wonderful lives. (not meant to be creepy -- and unfortunately true.) I love love love being able to pull up your new posts whenever they appear!

4. The announcement of the GLOW app, details here. I just ran out of my free month with my current app for NFP charting, and was looking for a replacement when BAM, announcement of new amazing and design-friendly app called GLOW was announced! It is said to drop next week and I cannot wait!


5. My photographer letting me know that our wedding pics will be done and blogged either today or tomorrow! I've been biting my nails in anticipation of them (since June 29, to be exact) and am super excited to see them. I'll make sure to share some as soon as they arrive!

ciao, bellas!
HG




No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response